teman kawan sahabat

by Selasa, April 21, 2009 1 orang dah meluah perasaan

writen bye by : AnNo
prepared for : Noor Aishah Kamarudin & Nurul Atiqah Painoh



...i you to two my friends...

hei my bestfriends, atiqah n aisHah -|| u all the best, thanks for being my gOodfriend.. sharing our problems.. give me some advise, give me a light, a happiness in friendship. even u all not around me, u all always in my . sometimes, i dream we will live together in our home. juz three of us. hahaha, we can sharing anything at anytime. about love, about work, about ourself, our problem. don't u all dream it? haha-|| anyway -|| hope our friendship will never ends. u all always be my bestfriends ever!

ur truly friend-|| AnNo

dayan punyer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 orang dah meluah perasaan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

ini kisah benar~ nk share~ :D