. miss them .

by Ahad, April 25, 2010 0 orang dah meluah perasaan
new friends..
new life..
new environment..

wanna share my pic with my new friends at unisel bestari jaya.










hope u all enjoy see my pic.

**************************

actually, i really missed my best friends. they were my best friends before. but now, they juz friends i think. haha.. i don't know why, but people changed. they already found their new besties i guest. huhu.. i have one, but how long we can be a bestfriend, im not sure.. T_T.

i need bestfriend to share anything.
i need bestfriend to fulfill my life.
i need bestfriend to help me.
i need bestfriend to take care of me.
i need bestfriend to accompany me if i need someone.
i need bestfriend to gv an advice to me.
i need bestfriend to awake me from mistaken.

conclusion i need best friend for anything in my life.

dayan punyer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 orang dah meluah perasaan: