yesterday -||

by Selasa, Oktober 13, 2009 1 orang dah meluah perasaan


yesterday i got called from cyberjaya. i hv to attend an interview. huhu.. suppose i feel happy or what?? AMK Technology. anyone know bout this company?? i cant access the website.. so.. hw can i know bout this company..
tips.. i find a lot of tips about attend an interview. but.. my major problem is.. I CAN'T SPEAK!! wth.. even i hv a lot of questions to ask, i don't know why my lips can't move! huhu..

~i like a move it move it~
~i like a move it move it~
~u like a.. move it!!~


haha.. mengong!

seriously, im not nervous. i hv a confidence. but i still can't speak! its hard for me to open my mouth! haha.. what this really are??

lalalala.. gud luck for me. just go and there! hahahaha...

sooo speechless!

dayan punyer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 orang dah meluah perasaan:

eLmi berkata...

better you try to get info from some source about the company, it's never a good idea to go to an interview without knowing whut the company does or want from you.