mirror

by Isnin, Mei 24, 2010 0 orang dah meluah perasaan

yesterday, i chat with someone. then i realize bout me and him. we just like a mirror. when i look at him.. i will see me inside him.. same like him i think.. when he look at me, he will see himself inside me. its not about love.. its about our behavior or attitudes. actually, we have a same attitude. but our interest is difference! haha...

but i'm so lucky because he always concede with me. haha... thank you munchit.. you always give i win even i'm wrong. i know i'm stubborn. i'm sorry dear. but, this is me. hope you will accept who am I..

miss you, Fahd Arifee.

*gambar hiasan*

dayan punyer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 orang dah meluah perasaan: