new life -||

by Sabtu, Jun 27, 2009 0 orang dah meluah perasaan
ade briefing la today : at 10.15 a.m, pj.
my dad will sent me at there. but need to back by myself.
huh~ i hope.. my fat will lost after 2 month..
haha.. i need to walkin from apylon to lrt asia jaya.
mybe its take about 10 to 15 minutes walkin.. huhu
if from stamford college mybe its ok.. haha..
but.. i need sacrifice.. start a new life..
learn J2EE and working with MSC..
yeah.. new vision.. new mission.. learn.. learn..

try to be strong..
love not everything..
but life is something..
i need to care about..
my future.. my carrier..
..my life..

dayan punyer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 orang dah meluah perasaan: